Advanced Ergonomics Training Course- 3-5 Days
Summary of Advanced Ergonomics Training
This course is designed for Engineers, Occupational Health Advisors and Health + Safety Managers looking to develop new skills to reduce workplace injury and ill health. The course covers basic ergonomics, anthropometry, workplace layout and design and provides a range of assessment tools for measuring postural load, including RULA, NIOSH guidelines. A significant proportion of the course is allocated to identifying and assessing design issues in the workplace and training for this course is only available on-site with access to workstations or production areas.
Why choose CA Ergonomics for your Advanced Ergonomics Training?
- Our ergonomists have significant hands-on, practical experience of managing ergonomic issues in a range of sectors from retail, warehousing, control room design, processing and manufacturing
- We offer competitive rates on a wide range of ergonomic issues in the workplace.
- Our courses can be specifically tailored to meet the individual needs of your business
Who should attend and Advanced Ergonomic Training Programme?
- Line Leaders
- Human Resources Managers
- Health and Safety managers
- Occupational Health Advisors
Advanced Ergonomics Programme
- Legal responsibilities under the regulations
- Health risks and performance issues
- Measuring the cost to business
- Principles of ergonomics
- Assessing ergonomic issues in the workplace
- Review of Day One
- Postural load and assessment
- Practical on Working Posture
- Measuring Force and Repetition
- Using RULA and REBA
- Practical on Work Techniques
- Review of Day Two Practical
- Workplace design issues -lighting, noise, environment
- Role of environmental issues on productivity
- Case Studies of Addressing Environmental Issues
- Mental aspects of work – work demands, control, support
- Assessing a work organisation
- Incorporating ergonomics into management processes
- Implementing and planning ergonomics programme
- Barriers to successful implementation
- Overcoming obstacles to implementation
- Case Studies of effective ergonomic programmes
- Reviewing the ergonomic impact of changes
We would like you to provide a Training Room on-site, with:
- Appropriate seating for the delegates.
- A writing board or similar.
- Access to take photos and videos on-site for use within the training package
- Access to carry out practical assessments within your organisation
- Prices from £345/person
- A maximum of 8-10 people per training session
- Travel costs to site additional