Manual Handling Assessor Training
Benefits of Manual Handling Assessor Training to your organisation
A two day practical workshop for managers and supervisors on comlying with Manual Handling Regulations. This course will help those interested in learning new skills to reduce injuries and absence from back injuries. A one day course is also available without the practical session.
Why choose CA Ergonomics?
- We are one of the few companies that use qualified and experienced ergonomist to provide DSE training.
- Our ergonomists have significant hands-on, practical experience of managing RSI and upper limb disorders at work
- We offer competitive rates on a wide range of ergonomic issues in the workplace.
- Our courses can be specifically tailored to meet the individual needs of your business
Who should attend Manual Handling Assessor Training?
Anyone with responsbility for the health and safety of employees who lift and carry loads. This can include
- Line Leaders
- Health and Safety managers
- Occupational Health Advisors
Manual Handling Assessor Training Programme
- Legal responsibilities under the regulations
- Health risks associated with lifting and carrying
- Risk Assessments benefits to both employees and business
- Legal issues to complying with Manual Handling regulations
- Principles of risk assessments
- Ergonomics – using it in the workplace
- Using HSE & MAC guidance
- Risk Assessment Process -when to do risk assessment and how often
- Practical Manual Handling Risk Assessment.
- Identifying risks and dealing effectively with them.
- What’s out there to help you.
- Managing Risk Assessments Results – recording and reviewing
- Review session
- We would like you to provide a Training Room on-site, with:
- Appropriate seating for the delegates.
- Access to the shopfloor where manual handling is carried out
- A writing board or similar.
- A copy of your Manual Handling Risk Assessment.
- Prices from £195/person
- A maximum of 10-12 people per training session
- Travel costs to site additional