Who we are
Our website address is http://www.ca-ergonomics.co.uk
Our website address is http://www.ca-ergonomics.co.uk
The information we collect
WORKFUTURE LTD collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number and employer. For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their web enquiry. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WORKFUTURE LTD collects and uses your personal information from the website to provide services and review the performance and the delivery of services.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by WORKFUTURE LTD. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses
WORKFUTURE LTD does not collect individual financial information.
Medical Records Information
The following data maybe collected, held and shared by WorkFuture Ltd
- Personal information (e.g. Name, Address, Date of Birth)
- Characteristics (ethnicity, gender)
- Past and present Job roles
- Health Records
Who will it be collected from
- Human Resources
- Occupational Health Physicians
How will it be collected
- E mail
How we use the information
This metadata collected on the website is used by WORKFUTURE LTD for the operation of the website, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the CA Ergonomics or WorkFuture wesites.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include the use of a “cookie” which would be stored on your own browser. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser setting.
You can allow or disallow your browser to store cookies on your computer’s hard drive. To customise your cookie preference use your web browser’s preferences/option/tools.
- Medical Records
- Medical records are collected for the purposes of preventive or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the working capacity of the employee, to ensure the health and safety of the employees at work and to allow consideration of any adjustments that may be required to support their ability to work.
- Data may also be used for research, audit or statistics but will be anonymised if this is the case.
Lawful Basis for processing the information
- Lawful basis for processing sensitive personal information requires consent
- Additional condition – Article 9(2)(h) specifically authorises processing of data as Occupational Medicine is a special category thus “processing is necessary for the purposes of Occupational Medicine”and Article 9(3) which states that processing is permitted “When these data are processed by a regulated health professional”
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment on the website, the comment and its metadata are retained for one month.
Occupational Health records are kept according to the Medical Records Act 1988
- Management referral information will be held for 6 years after the employee has left their job or 75 years of age (whichever is soonest) as recommended by the British Medical Association (BMA)
- Pre placement medicals will be discarded after 2 years if the employee doesn’t take up the offer of the job
- 40 years in relation to Health Surveillance as required by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
How do we keep your data safe
Your records will be stored in accordance with WorkFuture Ltd ’s medical records storage policy following GDPR regulations.
Our security measures include:
- Encryption of data where appropriate
- Internal policies setting out our data security approach
- Training for employees on security and privacy
Who we share your data with
- We will not share confidential medical information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows us to.
- WorkFuture Ltd does not provide aggregated information to third parties
Where we send your data
Visitor comments on the website may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments on the website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data obtained from the website that we hold about you. Data obtained from the website is deleted within a month. This does not include any data or medical records that we are obliged to keep for legal purposes.
- You have the right to see any information we hold abut you in your occupational health record. The request should be made in writing and should be responded to within 4 weeks without charge. You can also request that an amendment is attached to your health record if you believe any of the information held by WorkFuture Ltd is inaccurate or misleading.
WORKFUTURE LTD will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on WORKFUTURE LTD or the web site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of WORKFUTURE LTD; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of WORKFUTURE LTD, or the public
WORKFUTURE LTD will comply with the Data protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018 and will endeavour to follow the guidelines
WORKFUTURE LTD is registered with the Information Commissioner in the UK as a ‘data controller’ in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details of the registration are available at www.ico.gov.uk
The data controller for WORKFUTURE LTD is Catherine Albert
WORKFUTURE LTD is registered with the Information Commissioner. The number is Z9970279
Changes to this Statement
WORKFUTURE LTD will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. WORKFUTURE LTD encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed how WORKFUTURE LTD is protecting your information
WORKFUTURE LTD welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that WORKFUTURE LTD has not adhered to this Statement, please contact WORKFUTURE LTD at info@WorkFuture Ltd.co.uk. We will respond promptly to attempt to remedy the problem within 4 weeks.
This policy will be reviewed annually.