DSE Computer User Training -1/2 Day
Choose from our range of DSE Computer User Training
- 1. Standard DSE User Training – 1/2 Day
- 2. Home Working Training
- 3. Mobile Worker Training or Laptop User Training
Why provide Computer User Training to your organisation
A half day course under the DSE regulations that will provide guidance for your employees on setting-up a computer workstation and using ergonomic principles to make adjustments.
Why choose CA Ergonomics for Ergonomics Training?
- We are one of the few companies that use qualified and experienced ergonomist to provide DSE training.
- Our ergonomist have significant hands-on, practical experience of managing RSI and upper limb disorders at work
- We offer competitive rates on a wide range of ergonomic issues in the workplace.
- Our courses can be specifically tailored to meet the individual needs of your business
Who would benefit from DSE Computer User Training
Anyone who uses a computer should be aware of the health risks and managers responsible for the health and wellbeing of computer users need to be familiar the the DSE Regs.
- Office managers
- New Computer users
- Health and Safety managers
DSE Computer User Training Programme
- Legal responsibilities under the regulations
- The structure of the spine and wrist
- Avoiding aches and pains
- Causes of eyestrain and headaches
- Avoiding fatigue and stress
- Setting up the chair and equipment
- Work organisation
- Use of laptops
Requirements for DSE Training
We would like you to provide a Training Room on-site, with:
- Appropriate seating for the delegates.
- A mock workstation comprising: a typical desk with typical office chair. Also a monitor, base unit, keyboard, mouse, mouse mat and telephone, which need not be connected.
- A white board, flip chart or similar.
Prices for DSE Office Training
Prices from as little as £45/person
A maximum of 12 people per training session
Travel costs to site additional.